Of course, it should be known that you decide not to use some cookies, this website cannot work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs. Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize you. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings. Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and develop your activity, this website riostravel.com, uses its own cookies and those of third parties.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: This website can use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other services. from Internet.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-predamientos?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios -we
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling +34 952 238 003.